Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program the myRIO-1900 compact

Hello. I need to program the microcontroller and the FPGA of a myRIO-1900 compac with Labview, where can I find a guide to do it? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(84 Views)

In order to program the myRIO with LabVIEW, you need several pre-requisites:

• Familiarity with LabVIEW (at least a semester's experience, including familiarity with DAQmx and handling multiple concurrent tasks in LabVIEW).
  • Some experience or knowledge of LabVIEW Real-Time, such as familiarity with NI's cDAQ and cRIO platforms.
  • An installed version of LabVIEW (32-bit), preferably LabVIEW 2019 or 2021 (though older versions can also work if you have a license that can supply components you might need.
  • An installed version of a corresponding myRIO Software Toolkit (there is no such toolkit for LabVIEW 2020 nor versions of LabVIEW newer than LabVIEW 2021, to the best of my knowledge).

What more can you tell us about your Project, and about yourself and your experience with LabVIEW?  Besides the myRIO, what other hardware have you used with LabVIEW?  Where and how did you learn LabVIEW programming, and how many months or years have you been using it?

What version of LabVIEW (year and whether 32-bit or 64-bit, and running on what platform) are you using?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(55 Views)