BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dev Time Tracker: do you use one?

@P Anand wrote:

leonnie and Jakemiller007,

I Agree that it is a very good tool for tracking but you are advertising in wrong forum. This forum is meant for LabVIEW discussion so better don't advertise in the future because this may attract spams.

Besides, Jake should have noticed he was replying to an 8 month old single poster.  What a waste of time. Smiley Embarassed

Plus, LabVIEW coders are so fast that time dilates as we work.  Can their software account for that??? Smiley Tongue

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(4,244 Views)

@NIquist wrote:

@P Anand wrote:

leonnie and Jakemiller007,

I Agree that it is a very good tool for tracking but you are advertising in wrong forum. This forum is meant for LabVIEW discussion so better don't advertise in the future because this may attract spams.

Besides, Jake should have noticed he was replying to an 8 month old single poster.  What a waste of time. Smiley Embarassed

Plus, LabVIEW coders are so fast that time dilates as we work.  Can their software account for that??? Smiley Tongue

Actually although I can't proof it of course, I would consider the posts of Leonnie, Jake and KMed all as advertisment and with that in fact as spam. Although it seems they all three (maybe leonnie and Jake are really the same person) took the time to sign up with an account, and post a slightly relevant post here. But the fact that they all three only have one post so far (the one in this thread) tells me enough.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 12 of 13
(4,233 Views)

Moving this thread to Breakpoint board

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(4,213 Views)