BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Game (Need help Urgent!!!)

Hi. I am an undergraduate and we are trying to control a virtual gaming program through EMG signals for our annual project. So, we were trying to find a pre-existing game VI for it. Precisely, m looking for a simple car game with two lane track so that we can go left and right when obstacles come in the track. We are in our preliminary phase with Labview so making a game is pretty hard for me. If anyone has a similar VI already made then I would be really indebted to receive it thanks. Any other suggestions are highly welcomed.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(12,413 Views)
Here is an old skiing game I posted a while back

http://forums.ni.com/t5/BreakPoint/labVIEW-games/m-p/963232#M8134
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(12,408 Views)

That's the first game I ever programmed 🙂  I did it in basic on my Commodore Vic-20 using "I" for lane boundries and "H" to represent an overhead view of the skiier.

But, this example won't help the OP...

downhill2[1].png

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(12,395 Views)

@jcarmody wrote:

That's the first game I ever programmed 🙂  I did it in basic on my Commodore Vic-20 using "I" for lane boundries and "H" to represent an overhead view of the skiier.

I was close. My first video game was a predicessor to Centapede written on a Comadore 64.

the only video game I ever coded was a joint project with my son to do Mortal Combat using jpgs imported by the players before the game started. Lost that one in  a hard drive crash years ago. I guess I'm not much help either.

Wasn't there a 3D version of a space ship game posted in the Community somewhere?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(12,381 Views)

Yep, Ben. It's hereSmiley Happy

Regards,
Even

Automated Test Developer
Topro AS
Norway
Message 5 of 8
(12,377 Views)

Hi Darin, I ran the program. Will work for the project but I need to integrate my EMG signals with it so will have to have access to the block diagram. your diagram is password protected, is there anyway I can have a look at it? Thanks for the help

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(12,363 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(12,340 Views)

Thank you. I am looking at it.. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(12,290 Views)