BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To blog or not to blog, that is the question.

@altenbach wrote:
... This barrier is too high for me.

Thanks for the feedback. I passed your comments along.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(8,017 Views)

Also notice that after entering an e-mail address on the first screen, we need to re-enter it on the second screen to confirm (top right). Curiously, this field is not marked as required, but probably should be. For whatever reason, there is a required field for an e-mail address in the lower right. Isn't that redundant?

Message 22 of 26
(8,013 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

Also notice that after entering an e-mail address on the first screen, we need to re-enter it on the second screen to confirm (top right). Curiously, this field is not marked as required, but probably should be. For whatever reason, there is a required field for an e-mail address in the lower right. Isn't that redundant?

That's what happens when you get some cowboy coder with no real software development process to catch the bugs!Smiley Very Happy

I'm glad their LabVIEW team is better equiped!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 23 of 26
(8,011 Views)

"What does not kill you makes you stronger."

I'm passing it all along.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 24 of 26
(8,005 Views)

Jeff Bohrer wrote: 

I'm glad their LabVIEW team is better equiped!

Debatable...Smiley Tongue

Message 25 of 26
(7,992 Views)

Possibly, The web team realized they could get a free a high quality beta test with one simple post.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 26 of 26
(7,988 Views)