DAQExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQExpress has a problem connecting to the NI servers

Solved!
Go to solution

We have been battling (possibly) the same issue for a couple of weeks now.  Loading hangs up at different points on the splash screen.  Sometimes we do get an error message: Exception: Access violation (0xC0000005) at EIP=0x00007FFD77B4DB9B

We have uninstalled/reinstalled many times.  Sometimes after fresh install, DAQ express will load, but it will not recognize the USB 6212.   After we re-install the drivers for the 6212, we relaunch and it crashes again.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 30
(236 Views)

Getting the following error on all of our instances:

"There is currently a problem connecting to our servers. Please close and try again later." 

Is there currently an issue with connecting to NI servers?

Message 22 of 30
(164 Views)

Same problem here.  This is not the first time it has happened.   My question is, why do i need to connect with a server in the first place?  This stuff should all be able to work offline.  what if we're in an environment without internet?  Let's stop the nonsense here

Message 23 of 30
(142 Views)

Hi Cameron,

Not sure if you are still looking after this software. This issue happens again today and yesterday it was working.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 30
(114 Views)

Completely agree @cbradbro , national instrument software always has a caveat...

Ages ago, signal express didn't need this..

If I find an alternative solution from other companies with better support, I and many might switch and never look back, beware.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 30
(106 Views)

I am in the middle of extremely important investigations. My PhD depends on these investigations and this just died here. No Idea what to do now. I travelled 1000 Km, took days off from job just for these experiments and now DAQ express is not connecting to the server. Can anyone please help in this?

server.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 30
(76 Views)

Yes I second your comment, It was working fine yesterdy.

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 30
(75 Views)

Hello, I am from South Korea and I am unable to use NI DAQ since morning . Is there anyone to help me? 12.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 30
(69 Views)

I LOVED Signal Express. Man I wish NI didn't kill it in 2015. I still use it on old Window PCs that can still function.

Jason

Message 29 of 30
(32 Views)

Isn't DAQExpress also not kinda dead? Last update is from 2020!

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 30
(26 Views)