Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add sorting in Kudos list in user proifile

Background: this morning I saw that Mohan has received a kudos in the CVI board; since he hasn't posted since 2014 I was curios to see which message was rewarded so I went to Mohan profile and looked at the kudos received list. Unfortunately that list is generated according to some obscure criterion (not by time) and cannot be sorted, so it is rather useless.

Since I'm not willing to browse six pages of kudos to get the most recent, can you add the sorting?

Screenshot 2024-02-22 09.44.59.png

(Ok, the hard solution is: go to the list of kudos by user, sort that by date, go to the top user's profile, browse up to the list of kudos assigned by that person and voilà: there you can find the post! 🙄 )

EDIT

The message I find in the hard way is indeed the first one in the list of messages kudoed in Mohan profile; unfortunately that list is misleading as it shows the date when the message was posted and not the date it was kudoed 🤔

I understand that both dates can be important, so maybe a simple "Sorted by date of last kudos" warning can be enough.

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(211 Views)

Hi @RobertoBozzolo 

Thanks for the idea. We've looked at something like that in the past but couldn't get the interface quite right with the data we have available so we walked away from it. There's some other ideas around that issue that we are hoping to put some energy into later this year.

Best,

Mark

Community Manager
NI Community
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(172 Views)