FlexLogger

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aumoatic start/stop - Export data format

I'm quite new in Flexlogger so maybe my questions are probably obvious.

Is there a way:

1) to set record time so when press "run" botton the software will record data for a defined time (as example 2") before switching off acquisition?

2) to force when export in .CSV format time values only below second? actually my time record is set as "dd/mm/yy hh:mm:ss.xxxxxx" and I'm only interested in "ss.xxxxxx" because of acquisition at 10[kHz] for only 2". 

3) to set automatically for each run sampling time from zero value.

If not clear please refer to attachment

Thanks in advance

Have a nice day 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(835 Views)

1) This should be possible in FlexLogger. Every project has a "Logging Specification" document. At the bottom of that document, there's a section for "Logging Triggers". You could set the stop condition to "Test time elapsed" and enter in the amount of time you'd like to acquire for.

2 and 3) There isn't a built-in way to do quite what you're looking for in FlexLogger today. There are a few CSV export settings you can change but they don't expose the level of customization you described (File > Preferences > Export). Your best option might be to write a small program (LabVIEW, Python, etc.) that reads in the CSV file and changes the timestamps to match the format you'd like.

Happy to help if you have any more questions as you play with FlexLogger more!

Eric Satterness

FlexLogger Product Manager

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(779 Views)

so there is now way for FlexLogger to just have a time vector being?

??

I don't need 2/1/2024 3:06:47 PM

Seems like an easy fix to have it just be multiples of the sampling rate. Maybe I'm missing something

Jason

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(613 Views)