LabVIEW APIs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what style for tunnel object class?

I amusing LabView scripting to create and populate a case structure.  It is nearly done.  Each case is populated with the code I want.  My final step is to make a tunnel on the case structure.

I go to create a new VI object and select the Tunnel object class.  However, I have no idea what 'style' to select from the long list of objects (no, tunnel is not one of the options).  Any help?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,100 Views)

I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know something.  You can create a temporary node outside the Case structure, wire from inside the Case structure to the temporary node and then delete the temporary node.

Example_VI_BD.png

...makes this:

Example_VI_BD.png

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 2 of 3
(3,166 Views)

More information here - http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Programmatically-creating-a-tunnel-with-LV-scripting/td-p/1830745

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,166 Views)