LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is “LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite” and “labview NXG” the same thing

Hello,I have two questions.

1. Is “LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite” and “labview NXG” the same thing?After I downloaded “LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite”,there is only “Labview NXG” ,and the upper right corner of its interface reads “labview Communications System Design Suite”.But in my NI package Manager there is no “labview Communications System Design Suite”.I'm confused.

2.I want to find  the example"USRP-2974 Single-Device Streaming",but I can't find it in Labview NXG,as shown in the screenshot。Could you tell me where it is?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,376 Views)

Hi lunaming777

1. For question is “LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite” and “LabVIEW NXG” the same thin, answer is no

"LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite" combines "LabVIEW NXG" with tools that are specifically created to help you rapidly prototype wireless communications systems.

2. You should download "LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite" and drivers as well and complete one or more of the following options to detect your device in LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite:

• Ensure that the device has been updated with an NI-USRP compatible FPGA.
  • Ensure that the device is powered on and has a valid IP address.
  • Refer to the NI-USRP Readme to verify that your version of the NI-USRP instrument driver supports the USRP-2974.

Regards)

________

Best way to thank is to give Kudos / Mark as a solution.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,350 Views)

Wow!I see~

Thank you very much for your answer!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,334 Views)