LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It doesn't show the VeriStand libraries and APIs in LabVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

I have downloaded LabVIEW and then VeriStand. The VeriStand VIs do not appear in the LabVIEW function palette. After that, I downloaded NI VeriStand Custom Devices from the NI Package Manager, but it still doesn't appear. What do I need to do to use the VeriStand libraries in LabVIEW? The versions I have are 64-bit because I can't find the 32-bit version of VeriStand either in the NI Package Manager or on the official National Instruments website.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(787 Views)

I have downloaded LabVIEW and then VeriStand. The VeriStand VIs do not appear in the LabVIEW function palette. After that, I downloaded NI VeriStand Custom Devices from the NI Package Manager, but it still doesn't appear. What do I need to do to use the VeriStand libraries in LabVIEW? The versions I have are 64-bit because I can't find the 32-bit version of VeriStand either in the NI Package Manager or on the official National Instruments website.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(784 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alejandro1123

What version of LabVIEW and VeriStand are you using?

VeriStand APIs are only supported in LabVIEW 32-bit for 2020 or earlier and in LabVIEW 64-bit for 2021 or later

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(732 Views)