cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Know when I am clicking in labview

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I have a Slide With A+/A/A- and I want that second after I press/select A+/A- to change to A. The problem is that when I am pressing A+/A- for more than a second, it returns to A and inmediately change to A+/A-. So i want to put a case where it returns to A when I am not pressing the click of my mouse. I don't know if that is possible to know in Labview.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(273 Views)

Hi lab,

@electronic_lab wrote:

I have a Slide With A+/A/A- and I want that second after I press/select A+/A- to change to A. The problem is that when I am pressing A+/A- for more than a second, it returns to A and inmediately change to A+/A-. So i want to put a case where it returns to A when I am not pressing the click of my mouse. I don't know if that is possible to know in Labview.

Yes, it's possible!

Spoiler
You should use MouseUp/Down events, but don't forget about the MouseLeave event…
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(252 Views)

And how? Can you help me?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(249 Views)

Hi, I didn't quite understand your question but I believe I can help you. Do you have the code where you are trying to perform this functionality?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(235 Views)

Try this

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(224 Views)

Hello, I can't attach all code because I don't want to share all my program. But the part that I want is this:

My start position of the slide if A 

And I want that when I select A+, the slide stays in A+ for 1 second. After it, the slide must return to A. The problem is that if I am still clicking the point A+, after a second it will return to A and then instantly to A+. So that's why I want to put a case where it will move to A 1 second after I stop clicking A+. I hope i have explained myself.

d9460ac7-2305-44d4-be81-15cea005368c.png

A+.png

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(218 Views)

@electronic_lab wrote:

And how? Can you help me?

With mouse event something like this:

mouse.png

on the other hand, there are different ways how to get things done.

Take a look into attachment. may be will be helpful as "getting started"

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(215 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author electronic_lab

Mouse Up event. you can also add Mouse leave event.
is it your idea?

maxnoder1995_0-1714136041854.png

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(206 Views)