LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED

Solved!
Go to solution

I still couldn't wire the True terminal.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 28
(1,057 Views)

You have not followed the instructions. You did not wire the graph to the output of the select function and you did not right click on the true input (not the ? input) and select 'Create Constant'. Please read the instructions again. Darin, I thought, was very clear on what needed to be done.

Message 22 of 28
(1,050 Views)

Hi Dennis, thank for your advise..

Somehow the color of wire is not match.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 28
(1,044 Views)

Oh Thank Dennis and Darin...it can work now..

I did not click on the icon properly. sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Once again, thank you so much. Appreciated your many helps.....

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 28
(1,036 Views)

Yes, they do when you create the constant in the correct way. They have to match. I hope you still aren't trying to connect that Boolean constant.

This is really, really simple. Again, move your mouse over the T terminal. The T will actually appear as a tooltip if you do it right. Select 'Create Constant'. You will get a pink cluster array. Exactly the same data type that you have wired to the F terminal.

Message 25 of 28
(1,034 Views)

Glad it's working. Don't forget to change where you have the graph wired. It has to be on the output of the Select function.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 28
(1,028 Views)

Thank you so much.

I don't wish to use this as an excuse. I'm very new to this software plus I'm not a very programmer type of person.

Do you mind teaching on the Stop function? Somehow, when i click on the stop button, it will stop and repeat again. why is it so?

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 28
(1,024 Views)
You've got two stop buttons. The one you have wired to the Select function is mislabeled and should be labeled 'Clear Graph' or something similar. The other stop button wil stop the while loop and will not repeat unless you are using the Run Continuous button on the toolbar. DO NOT use this. Save it for special occasions and when you understand what it actually does.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 28
(1,011 Views)