LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMRON E5CC - S.ERR

Hello everyone,my problem is related to Digital Temperature Control OMRON E5CC,at my workplace I had some problems with one of the furnaces I wanted to fix,I wanted to correct against another device that we check the temperatures and too much zeal in the protected area, but I did not give up, I passed passwords (cmoV with password 1201) I reached adj 30, where I followed the steps and I managed to decalibrate it.Now I'd be glad if I could get to the factory settings.use a temperature sensor type J (-200 to 1300),today I will try with a PT100 sensor.I would like to get some advice or opinion about on how to recover the Omron device. Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,737 Views)

Hello ,sorry for trouble, but I have seen you understand the E5CC and I need your opinion on this issue,..., my problem is related to Digital Temperature Control OMRON E5CC,at my workplace I had some problems with one of the furnaces I wanted to fix,I wanted to correct against another device that we check the temperatures and too much zeal in the protected area, but I did not give up, I passed passwords (cmoV with password 1201) I reached adj 30, where I followed the steps and I managed to decalibrate it.Now I'd be glad if I could get to the factory settings.use a temperature sensor type J (-200 to 1300),today I will try with a PT100 sensor.I would like to get some advice or opinion about on how to recover the Omron device. Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,707 Views)

Hi, Can you please decribe on what your main issue is?

I am a little confuse, you are using PT100  sensor and making the readings using the Digital Temperature Control OMRON E5CC,? What is the information that you would like to recover?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,680 Views)

Hi,I tried to use a PT100 sensor believing that when I calibrated it was done only for the J sensor, but not, it was decalibrated for all types of sensors.I want to add a problem, after decalibration at 25°C, it says 300°C and when the sensor heats up, the temperature on the display drops.

I did not get well understood at the first post, I do not want to recover data I want to be able to get to the factory settings.

I want to thank you for paying attention to my post.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,666 Views)

It seems that this is an issue more related with the sensor, and with the device you are using to read it, than with lab view, Can you share the images?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,650 Views)