LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myRIO aquaponics

Frostfire77_0-1716115516873.png

Guys I need help on this one. On the picture you see it shows an error on the front when running it on labview 2021. How do I fix it?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(144 Views)

What kind of error? Broken run arrow? Run time error? What is the error code and where did the error come from?

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(124 Views)

It is so hard to debug a picture, particularly when it is a "disconnect tiny piece" of who-knows-how-much other code.

I'm assuming you are running LabVIEW 2019 or 2021 (or perhaps an even earlier version).  When you attach your code, please tell us the year and "bit-ness" (32 or 64) of the LabVIEW version you are running.

Since this is a LabVIEW RT Project, it would be maximally helpful to those of us trying to help you if you attach (perhaps a simplified version of) the entire LabVIEW RT Project File so we can see what the renamed terminals of the myRIO really are (A/D? D/A? Boolean? DIO?).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(89 Views)

I'm using LabVIEW 2021(32-bit). The problem I'm facing is when running the code, the buttons doesn't work, the waveform graphs shows 0, and there is nothing broken on the block diagram as far as I can see. PLEASE HELP ME ASAP.!!!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(57 Views)