Linux Users

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Linux Users coming to NIWeek 2009?

I was just curious if any Linux Users will be attending NIWeek this year, and if you will be attending if you are interested in a meet-up of some sort.  If you are planning on attending and want to meet some other NI Linux users please post.  I'd love to meet everyone so hopefully some of you will be able to attend.

Shawn Bohrer

National Instruments

Use NI products on Linux? Come join the NI Linux Users Community
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,862 Views)

Unfortunately things were pretty slow around here for most of the year and only starting to gear up now.  I'll probably have my busiest time in two or three years right smack in the middle of NIWeek this year.

Too bad.  I'd really like to get together with some other Linux users.  I think LabVIEW for Linux has come a really long way in a just a couple of years, and I'd really love to talk with some of the folks behind that effort.

I'm bummed I won't be there, but hopefully the penguin lovers find some time to hook up down there.  Here's hoping for a little cooler weather than last year too.  

---------------------
Patrick Allen: FunctionalityUnlimited.ca
Message 2 of 3
(2,877 Views)

Judging by the responses to this thread it looks like there aren't too many Linux users coming to NIWeek this year .  I'm still open to meeting up with any Linux users so feel free to post if you did manage to make it to Austin this week.  Otherwise, there is always NIWeek 2010.

Shawn Bohrer

National Instruments

Use NI products on Linux? Come join the NI Linux Users Community
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,877 Views)