Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1074395741 occurred at IMAQ Compute Distances

Hello everyone,

i have a problem with my VI which I'm using to contour analysis. I want to learn contour pattern and than use it to compute distances but i have a messege: "Matching failed to align the template and target contours". Maybe it's a problem with  Match Contour Pattern Setup data more than with IMAQ Compute Distance, because when I'm putting version with connection to IMAQ Compute Distance only Template Contour and Target Contour with the same size it's working (IMAQ Compute Distance need Target and Template Contour with the same size or information about learn pattern). 

plumptree_1-1704702515825.png

This is my example code when i want to learn pattern and than compute distance (It's not working). The images of pattern and target are the same size.

plumptree_2-1704702578123.png

This is code without learn pattern (It's working but i want to use this version with learn pattern). The images of pattern and target also are the same size.

Maybe do you have any ideas what i can change in Learn Pattern on in Setup Pattern. 

This is my template:

plumptree_0-1704703799979.png

And example image in which i want to measure this contour distance:

plumptree_1-1704703847360.png

I also using Match Geometric Pattern on it  it's working without any problem.

I attached  zip file below with template image, target image (one with the same size as template and one bigger size - destination image in which i want to use it.)

Maybe anyone have idea.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(280 Views)