Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IR Camera with dual image mode

I have a Flir A70 camera that has a dual imaging mode. There is an IR setting and a visual setting. I would like to output and record an .avi file with the  IR images and visual images, side-by-side. This is proving to be more challenging than I would have expected. Basically, when I alternate between the two modes, the reference to both image controls.

mm88afs_0-1708108460468.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(194 Views)

I didn't finish the issue in the original post. When I alternate between the two modes, the unique image controls that I labeled "IR" and "Visual" both update and show whatever is the current configuration. So, when the property attribute is changed to "IR", both image controls show the infrared image. And when the property attribute is changed to "Visual", both image controls show the visual image. Since they are unique image controls and I have uniquely reserved a location for each image, I thought that the output I would see in Labview would only show the property attribute selected in that IMAQ path. This is not the case. The grab seems to just be a pointer to whatever the current image happens to be.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(143 Views)