Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulating NI RFSG in NI MAX

https://www.ni.com/docs/en-US/bundle/ni-rfsg/page/simulating-an-ni-rfsg-device.html

The documentation states that one can simulate RFSG devices. If I do not have NI hardware, can I still install NI RFSA/RFSG/RFMX etc. and run emulation mode? Is there any video tutorial on this?

Edited 16 Feb 2024: Updated URL

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(510 Views)

If you do not have National Instruments (NI) hardware, you can still install NI RFSA (RF Signal Analyzer), RFSG (RF Signal Generator), RFMX (RF Measurement Suite), and other software components to run in simulation or emulation mode. This allows you to develop and test applications without physical hardware. Check the NI website or documentation for specific instructions on setting up and using simulation mode.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(74 Views)

I'm not aware of any videos, but yes, it is possible to simulate an NI RFSG/RF device. If you use the most recent release of RFSG, or one very recent, there is a new utility named Hardware Configuration Utility that makes it easier to create simulated RF devices of more types than what was possible with MAX.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(64 Views)