Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get the SDK ?

Hello there,

First at all, please forgive me if I'm not using the good forum topic, I was not sure where to post this question.

In my work, we are using a lot of different kinds of NI DAC/CAN boards in different applications. We alse do have different generations of hardware. (9215, 6211, 9162 USB slots....)

We use NIMAX and Dasylab for our main applications, but sometimes we have to create custom apps in C++. For this, I have a very old SDK that allow me to create tasks and grab data from NI hardware.

I didn't have any manuals for this anymore (I working on code written by someone else) and this SDK is very old.

My current version of the SDK is located here in my computer :

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\NI-DAQ\DAQmx ANSI C Dev

I tried to find a new version of this SDK online, but no success. I'm not even sure of the exact name ("DAQmx ANSI C Dev").

Is there a newer version of this lib online ? A manual, code samples ?

Thanks !

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(638 Views)

It's part of the DAQmx driver installation (for the DAQmx API). The NI-CAN API is part of the according driver too. Usually the driver installation will place the files in the location automatically. If not you may need to check if you can checkmark some items in the Custom Configuration during install.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(611 Views)

Ok thanks I'll double check the installation. As I am at work and the IT services are handling the installations maybe they don't select all the required options. I'll check that and let you know !

Thanks for your answer.😁

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(562 Views)