NI VeriStand Add-Ons Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI 272x Custom Device Feedback

Hmm I dont see any reason why you wouldn't be able to deploy. The name is right...

Would it be possible to do a web screen share and call? You can private message me your # if this works for you

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 50
(4,535 Views)

The Resistance Test.nivssdf has the OS as Windows, needs to be changed to Pharlap and specify the IP address. (at least it showed up as Windows when I opened the file.

Kalin T.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 50
(4,535 Views)

Kalin_T wrote:

The Resistance Test.nivssdf has the OS as Windows, needs to be changed to Pharlap and specify the IP address. (at least it showed up as Windows when I opened the file.

Team work makes the dream work.

Well done sir

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 50
(4,535 Views)

Kalin_T wrote:

Once this is fixed, can you try deploying this 4 times... changing the address of the device specified each time? If that works, then try adding in 4 of the custom device and try again.

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 50
(4,535 Views)

Thanks, those are the errors that happen when you try and throw something together quickly. I had to leave that office for the day should have an update monday morning for you.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 50
(4,535 Views)

Attempted 4 different IP address with 4 different channels and still not working.   Same symptoms no errors, and the actual value shows up fine in veristand but not when measured physically on the card.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 50
(4,535 Views)

I called John and we did a lot of debugging swapping cards and moving harnesses. One of his four cards worked. He will RMA the other 3.

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 50
(4,535 Views)

I have installed PXI-2722 card in my NI-PXI-8186 chassis. But when I try deploying my project in veristand, the 8186 goes into SafeMode(Software Error) and connection with PC gets lost.

I have connected monitor with NI-PXI 8186. Through it I came to know that when I add 2722 card the CPU load is 100%. After this the PXI-8186 shuts down and restarts and again it will shutdown itself to restart and display SafeMode(Software Error).

I have attached the MAX screenshots of devices in the chassis plus of software installed in 8186 and .sdf. I am using Veristand 2011.

Please tell me what could be the possible reason for this error?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 50
(4,535 Views)

Hi manbir,

Can you right click your remote target and create a report for technical support? then attach it here.

Thanks!

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 50
(4,535 Views)

please find attached the report.

Thanks,

Manbir

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 50
(4,535 Views)