NIYANTRA Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIYANTRA 2013 - The Official Discussion Thread

The results for the first round of NIYANTRA 2013 are out now. Visit tinyurl.com/niyantra2013 to check the results.

Bhupinder wrote:

For-Social-Media.jpg

NIYANTRA is an autonomous embedded systems design contest open only to engineering students which encourages you to build a complete working system within the project period available to them in their curriculum. The competing teams design and build systems for mobile, networked or standalone applications performing various intelligent tasks using LabVIEW and other toolkits. Winners walk away with prizes worth 1.25 lakhs, an opportunity for a pre-placement interview and eligibility to take up the CLAD certification exam.

Register your team & download the Abstract Submission Guidleines

To enter the contest, register your team and send your project abstract to niyantra@ni.com before March 31st, 2013.

Please ensure you have read the NIYANTRA 2013 Rules & FAQ before registering.

For more information, visit india.ni.com/niyantra

Stay connected with NI India on Facebook & Twitter for updates on the contest.

Post your queries here regarding the contest. Get help and also help your peers.

Campus Partners:

download.png

Powered by:

1234.JPG

Online Partner:

minglebox logo for web.png

0 Kudos
Message 61 of 84
(3,282 Views)

hello sir

my name is sundeep

I had cleared round 1

after clearing round 1 what are the things I have to do for my project to clear 2nd round.

what kind of report I have to submit in this round.

what kind of support you are going to give in this round.

what is the dead line of this round

please report me soon

0 Kudos
Message 62 of 84
(3,282 Views)

hello sir

my name is sundeep

I had cleared round 1

after clearing round 1 what are the things I have to do for my project to clear 2nd round.

what kind of report I have to submit in this round.

what kind of support you are going to give in this round.

what is the dead line of this round

please report me soon

Message 63 of 84
(3,282 Views)

Sir, we got selected in the first round. (thanks), can we can changes in our team?

We were discussing on the project and have come up with some excellent guys who we wish would bring a lot to our project!

0 Kudos
Message 64 of 84
(3,282 Views)

Sir ,

I want to ask that can our faculty guide be from an outside institution rather than of our college?

0 Kudos
Message 65 of 84
(3,282 Views)

Respected Sir ,
I want to ask that can we use other language also alongwith lab view in our project.If yes then ,is there any kind of ratios that we have to use  70%lab view and 30% other language  ?

I also want to ask that ifone of our team member couldn't come for final rounds(in case our team gets selected) then can this lead to disqualification of the whole team or only of team member?

0 Kudos
Message 66 of 84
(3,282 Views)

Hello Sir,

I have registered and cleared the first round. It has been mentioned with a star(*) that we have sent multiple abstracts. But actually we sent the same abstract twice.. How and when can we claim the hardware support from NI so that it will be helpful?

0 Kudos
Message 67 of 84
(3,282 Views)

Details on hardware supposrt will be communicated soon.

iamsan wrote:

Hello Sir,

I have registered and cleared the first round. It has been mentioned with a star(*) that we have sent multiple abstracts. But actually we sent the same abstract twice.. How and when can we claim the hardware support from NI so that it will be helpful?

Message 68 of 84
(3,282 Views)

hi,

i ve got a mail that the hardware will be loaned once the algorithms and codes are ready. we have it ready and we are expecting the hardware..  what are the hardware parts and what are the steps to claim for it..

Thanks and regards

0 Kudos
Message 69 of 84
(3,282 Views)

Hello sir,

We have cleared the first round and have started my project,

my current team size is 3. Am i allowed to increase my team size to 5 ? i am need of a CAD designer to design the h/w parts?

thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 70 of 84
(3,282 Views)