Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

San Diego LabVIEW User Group Meeting on Wednesday, 8/7/2019

Cyth Systems

9939 Via Pasar, San Diego, CA 92126

Wednesday, August 7th

6pm-7:30pm

San Diego LabVIEW user groups are back!

Ivan Gagne (CLED) will provide an overview of SQLite, a powerful file format for storing test data, debug logs, and configuration files. Followed by more informal networking and application discussions. Food and drink provided, novices to experts welcome.

Please RSVP by dropping a line in this thread so we can get a headcount for food, etc.

Message 1 of 15
(5,122 Views)

Hey Mike - I won't be able to make it to this one, but I hope they continue. Are you organizing them now?

Nathan Murphy
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15
(5,112 Views)

Yes, I was organizing them several years back and decided to step in again now that I see they've fizzled out. Hope you can make the next one!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(5,100 Views)

I won't be able to make it Wednesday, but I've passed this on to my people at Northrop.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(5,087 Views)

You can count me in!

Andy from L3Harris

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15
(5,078 Views)

Hi Mike,

I would love to network with you all and learn more about SQLite. Please count me in! 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(5,011 Views)

Count me in.

Thanks,

Manny

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15
(4,955 Views)

I'll be there!

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(4,938 Views)

I am in

<script type="text/javascript" async src="//cdn.youracclaim.com/assets/utilities/embed.js"></script>
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(4,917 Views)

Count me in.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
(4,882 Views)