South East Michigan LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIRST Volunteering opportunities

Hello,

Here is a list of the upcoming FIRST competitions.  I have also included a contact if anyone is interested in volunteering.

2010 FIRST ROBOTICS COMPETITION EVENTS
NAME OF EVENT VENUE
  March   5-6   Traverse City FIRST  Robotics Competition   Traverse City Central High School
  March   5-6   Kettering University  FIRST  Robotics Competition   Kettering University
  March  12-13   Cass Tech  FIRST  Robotics Competition   Cass Technical High School
  March  12-13   Ann Arbor FIRST  Robotics Competition   Skyline High School
  March  19-20   Detroit  FIRST  Robotics Competition   Wayne State University
  March  19-20   West Michigan FIRST  Robotics Competition   Grand Valley State University
  March  26-27   Troy FIRST Robotics Competition   Troy Athens High School

NAME OF EVENT VENUE
  April   1- 3   FIRST  Robotics Competition State Championship   Eastern Michigan University

There are many areas in which to help and I would like to place you in an area which best suits your talents and interests.  Would you prefer something close to the action (and noise) on the playing field, or would helping with the pits be more to your liking?

I will certainly try to match you to your chosen postion(s) whenthe assignments are made.  Additionally, if you know of friends orcolleagues also interested in volunteering this year, please have themsend me an e-mail so I can follow them through the system and be ofassistance if needed.

As the event gets closer and screening is complete, an assignment and confirmation e-mail will be sent to you for review and acceptance.  If you have any questions or need any assistance signing up, please feel free to contact me via e-mail at amyhoppe@gmail.com , or call at (616) 292-2178.

Thank you! for the generous gift of sharing your time and talents with our students,

Amy Hoppe

Volunteer Coordinator,
FIRST Robotics West Michigan District Planning Committee

amyhoppe@gmail.com
616-281-6116  daytime
616-437-0847  mobile

Dan Shangraw, P.E.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(9,216 Views)