Western PA LabVIEW Users

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show your NI Pride on the road! Who will be the first?

Show off your NI pride! Get a vanity license plate that tells the world. You don't have to be an NI Employee to get involved in the community.

I will hand deliver a cheque for the $20 "vanity" registration fee to the first 3 PA license plates to show off your NI Pride. Budgets are tight, and this is coming out of my pocket so I can't give you anything more than the $20 and a firm handshake.

To claim your prize reply to this posting with a picture! When I hand deliver your cheque we'll pose for an awesome picture of the two of us in front of your sweet ride (read: proof that you're not just a photoshop wizard).

LabVIEW NY License Plate 2.jpg

The one and only Schiff - Area Manager for Western NY, West PA, and North OH

NI DAQMX_Car_Tag small.JPG

Som Sreedhar - Field Engineer in Cleveland

madmaxgoop.png

Two CLAs Enter.. One CLA Leaves!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(7,344 Views)

If we pose next to my bumper sticker tht reads "No Express VIs required" do I qualify for a balsa wood air plane?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,387 Views)

Evan,

When are we getting our offical "Western Pa LabVIEW user group" uniform?

I thinking something in a black & gold polo with would be nice...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,387 Views)

A user group ussually has user group meetings.

Anyone game for a user group meeting?

I am always open to just talking LV in any shape or form. We can do a round table Q/A if people want it. I'd rather not commit to a formal presentation but I can wing it on a lot of subjects.

So.....

Meeting anyone?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,387 Views)