It seems only fitting that my 100th post on this blog will be my last. As you may have seen in the NI Alliance Partner News on December 17th, I will be transitioning to a new role focusing on companies that supply NI with services (e.g. calibration, maintenance, and so on).
Changes to the NI Alliance Partner Team
Over the past 6 months, NI has been building our partner team to meet our increasing partner needs. Our mission is to ensure customer success by engaging system integrators, solution providers, product and technology partners while fostering mutual growth and financial success and driving new product adoption. Our partnering resources now include:
- Armando Valim, Partner Programs Group Manager
- Jeff Meisel, Software Product Partners (e.g. LabVIEW add-on toolkits)
- Robert Jackson, Hardware Product Partners (e.g. CompactRIO modules)
- Julie Schreier, Partner Programs Marcom Manager
- Rob Reichmeider, VAR Manager for Americas
- Kelly Hunka, Partner Programs Associate
- Andrew Ellison, Alliance Program Administrator
- Additional resources (to be determined)
In the interim, Amando Valim will assume responsibilities of Alliance Program Manager. For inquires thatÂ youÂ previously directed toÂ me please, you can now contact email@example.com.
Importance of our Alliance Partners
It has been my pleasure and passion to work with our Alliance Program PartnersÂ building our mutual business for these many years. While I am looking forward to new opportunities in my career, I firmly believe that building stronger partners is crucial to our continued success. Good business practices is an important aspect of that growth –Â thus,Â the reason for this blog. I hope that you have found some insights on how to improve your business. For the time being, I’llÂ leave this blog up and remind you of the Table of ContentÂ is a good way to access the content.
Originally posted by Jack Barber at http://buildingstrongerpartners.wordpress.com/2010/12/21/100th-and-final-post/