Data Dashboard for LabVIEW is a mobile application that enables the creation of custom user interfaces that can monitor and control LabVIEW applications remotely. Data Dashboard for LabVIEW allows you to use iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices to connect to the values of network published shared variables and/or web services using buttons, text input and display, charts, gauges, and LEDs.
- Connect to String, Boolean, and Numeric datatypes (full list here: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/14033/en/)
- Fully customizable layouts, backgrounds, and color schemes
- Swipe between multiple pages
- Connect using network published shared variables or web services
- iPads running iOS 6 or later and Android devices running Android 2.3 or later are supported
- LabVIEW Application
- Shared Variable Server OR deployed LabVIEW Web Service (instructions here: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/13757/en/)
|Device Type||Download Link|
|No longer supported.|
|Android ( Phone, 7" + 10" tablet)|
Windows Store (Windows 8 RT and Pro PCs, laptops, and tablets)
|Amazon App Store|
Troubleshooting and Support
Check the Troubleshooting and Support page for tips and tricks as well as links to our discussion forums.