This example demonstrates how to scan a series of channels on a switch using software scanning.
Instructions for Running:
1. Change Switch Device Name and Topology Name as necessary.
2. Change Scan List and Repeat Mode as necessary.
3. Press the Next Connection button to advance to the next entry in the scan list.
Refer to the NI Switches Help to determine if your switch supports scanning, the scan list syntax, and the valid channel names for your switch module.
Block Diagram Steps:
1. Set topology.
2. Specify scan list (creates switch scan list task) .
3. Start scanning.
4. Send software trigger to switch module when Next Connection button pressed on front panel.
5. Stop scanning.
6. Clear switch scan list task.
7. Display errors (if any).
I/O Connections Overview:
Refer to the NI Switches Getting Started Guide and NI Switches Help for information about connecting signals to your switch module.