This example demonstrates how to connect and disconnect multiple channels on a switch module.
Instructions for Running:
1. Change Switch Device Name and Topology Name as necessary.
2. Change Connection List to valid channel names for your switch module.
Refer to the NI Switches Help for the valid channel names for your switch module.
Block Diagram Steps:
1. Set topology.
2. Make connections specified by Connection List.
3. Wait for relay(s) to activate and debounce.
4. Disconnect previous connections.
5. Wait for relay(s) to activate and debounce.
6. Display errors (if any).
I/O Connections Overview:
Refer to the NI Switches Getting Started Guide and NI Switches Help for information about connecting signals to your switch module.