This VI inserts data into a database from an array in LabVIEW using the Database Connectivity Toolkit.
- Uses a UDL file to open a connection to the desired database.
- Take the array information which you want to insert into the database and extracts the columns which you wish to insert.
- Opens a connection to the Database, inserts the data into the database, and closes the connection to the Database.
Steps to Implement or Execute Code
- Select the UDL file for the connection information to the desired database
- Set the desired Table Name and Columns
- Write the Data to insert into the Database in the Array
- Run this VI
Requirements to Run
LabVIEW 8.6 or Later
Use the DATABASE CREATION PROCEDURE.pdf available on http://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-4602