I need help on this, i am trying to setup the the rectangle target processing example on the crio with a M1011 axis but i keep on getting this error: Operation failed due to communication failure when trying,
I have enabled the anonymous login on the Axis but it did not help.
Can i have help?
How do you have the camera connected to the cRIO? Do you get images on the dashboard when you are running the default robot code? Where do you see that error -when deploying code or when running in the diagnostics page?
- Camera and cRIO are connected to the wireless radio, meaning they are on the same network.
- I am running Labview from the driver station. I had to wire-connect the driver station to cRIO to get the code uploaded.
- Nope i do not get the camera image on the dashboard.
- I see that error on Labview when deploying the Rectangle Target Processing example on the cRIO. Sometimes it says username or login failed, and sometimes it gives the Operation failed error.
The error you described is what I get when I run the Rectangular Target Processing VI targeted to the computer without the camera connected or with the improper IP address specified for the camera. Can you confirm that you get the error when running this VI (the one targeted to the computer and not the one targeted to the cRIO). If so I think that the camera IP address is not set to what you are specifying on the front panel of the VI. Did you run the setup axis camera tool and select that it is being used for the Robot Radio and not the second cRIO ethernet port?
I have to run the Servo Camera Example and i did not get the error but i could not get any image on the front panel.
And yes the ip adress is the proper one, i could get video on camera webpage with its ip but trying from Labvview did not work.
This is the code i was trying for the rectangle target:
I even went through all the camera wpi to set the correct ip adress but no success.
If you are not getting images on the Dashboard then there is no communication. They come up automatically when the camera is running. The Dashboard has a copy Get MJPG and allows 30 fps streaming directly to the Dashboard via a UDP channel.
1) Are the lights areound the Camera lens Green and on continuously (no blinking and no orange lights)?
2) Did you run the Axis camera setup utility after you confirmed that the camera works directly coupled to the PC in a web browser?
3) To connect to the PC directly the camera uses the default IP 192.168.0.90 and the setup utility confirms this and changes the IP to 10.te.am.11
4) To connect to the PC directly you needed a cross-over cable but you do not want to use that when connecting to the radio. You need a normal network cable.
5) Did you enter your team code into the Driver Station?
6) Make certain that your camera is NOT grounded to the cRIO.