LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW-Arduino function for NRF24L01 wireless transceiver module?

I will be working on adding the NRF24L01 to the LabVIEW interface for Arduino, I want to communicate two different computers, each with an arduino with the NRF24L01 module.   Have anyone tried to connect this module with the arduino and labview before?  I need the project done before wednesday of the next week, the initial idea is just to get messages from one computer to another, then to control with one computer an arduino inside of a toy car.   Any help or contributions will be appreciated!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(7,593 Views)

Hello egaruz,

This is a great idea, especially because there is already library written specifically for the Ardunio and the NRF24L01 transceiver IC.  As mentioned previously in other threads, you will need to make modifications to the firmware/sketch to include setting up the transmit/receive addresses, channel, payload etc and send that information over the serial port and also create the accompaning LabVIEW functions to send/receive that data.

Anthony F.
Staff Software Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,828 Views)

This video will help you, by using Linx MakerHub and sub-VI can connect NRF with Labview easily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1S08iTlZg

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,828 Views)