NIYANTRA Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Group L] NIYANTRA 2013:Ask Your Mentor

This is the team-mentor interaction space for all the NIYANTRA 2013 teams belonging to Group L. If your team belongs to this group,this is the place you should be interacting with your mentors.

Make Sure You Read this Document Carefully Before Starting.

This group is being mentored by Mr Anish T & Mr Dev Chandar (National Instruments R & D)

Click here for the Group Allocation List

Message 1 of 26
(14,337 Views)

Sir ,

Can we use any of the LabView tool kits(Machine Learning Toolkit) in FPGA module

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 26
(6,411 Views)

sir,

i wouldn't able to attend webinar so i kindly request to sent that vedio to my mail id.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 26
(6,411 Views)

Hi Praveen,

First of all, sorry for the late reply. if you have the softwares(LabVIEW FPGA and Tool kits installed) give a try. As long as the VIs are not calling any dll's or any OS specfic premitives it should be able to compile in LabVIEW FPGA.

Regards

Anish T.

அன்புடன்
அனிச்பிரபு தி.
முதல் இந்திய ஆய்வுமெகபொப சிற்பி
சோதனைநிறுத்தம் சிற்பி
மற்ற சான்றிதழ்கள்
யாதும் ஊரே! யாவரும் கேளிர்!!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 26
(6,411 Views)

Hi Priya,

Can you please be specific which event and which specific video you are looking for, so that i can get it and share it with you. BTW, we both(me and dev) are from R&D department.

Regards

Anish T.

அன்புடன்
அனிச்பிரபு தி.
சோதனைநிறுத்தம் சிற்பி
மற்ற சான்றிதழ்கள்

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 26
(6,411 Views)

Sir ,

Thanks for your reply sir . Our Project is Automatic House Cleaning Robot using Machine Learning , here the Machine learning process is done by my Computer as it requires high computing process . My robot is capable of evaluating the SVM ( quite complex) , which of the hardware platform that I can  use ? . My robot platform need to have dust sensor which has to send data  to the Computer as an initial process of the learning and it also need to be a locomotive with vacuum cleaner...

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 26
(6,411 Views)

Hi Praveen,

If i understand your project correct, you need to transfer live data from robot to the PC wirelessly. If so please do confirm. If you can tansfer data with wired connection from the sensor to the PC then you can very well use the Chipkit itself.

Regards

Anish T

அன்புடன்
அனிச்பிரபு தி.
சோதனைநிறுத்தம் சிற்பி
மற்ற சான்றிதழ்கள்

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 26
(6,411 Views)

Sir,

My robot is a differential drive robot and it has to be connected wirelessly . If there is a live communication(wireless) between my computer and Robot , what will be the speed of communication ? If it is too large can i evaluate it in by robot as a stand alone robot ?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 26
(6,411 Views)

we are very happy about the mentor allocation............         

our project is on ADVANCED VOTING SYSTEM . for that we planned to extract the irsh of the human eye ball , and compare it with the pre-defined eye pattern. if the irsh of the human eye matches the pattern in the data base(pre defined image) then  the vote will be credited. other wise the message will be displayed as authority denied...

in this project we developed a code which sense the eye pattern(irish). now we have to develope the code to extract the sensed image and comprare it with predefined eye pattern, we face lot of difficulties in this.we need your guidence.so kindely help us to complete this project....

here we attached the code that we designed..

tools used

labview 2012

vision acqusition and

vision developement module...

waiting for your reply.....

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 26
(6,411 Views)

Sir , Does the National Instruments will provide the loaning for Chip-kit ?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 26
(6,411 Views)