Biomedical User Group Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i make this signal

hello guys

could you please help me for this signal .

i can't make it

i made it in MATLAB  but i can't make it in labview

please help me

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

clear

close all

fs1 = 5; %Hz

fs2 = 15; %Hz

t1 = 0:0.01:2;

t2 = 2:0.01:4;

s1 = sin (2*pi*fs1*t1);

s2 = sin (2*pi*fs2*t2);

t = [t1 t2];

s = [s1 s2];

plot(t,s)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(8,139 Views)

Go to the Signal Processing»Waveform Generation palette and drop two Sine Waveform.vi subVIs on your block diagram.  Right click on the frequency and sampling info inputs and select Create constant for each.  Do this on both sine waveform generators.  By default, the sine generator will give you one second of generation of a 10Hz sine wave (10Hz for frequency, 1000 each for sample rate, Fs, and number of samples, #s).  Change these so you get the frequencies and duration you want.  Now go to the Programming»Waveform»Analog Waveform palette and drop an Append Waveforms.vi onto your diagram.  Wire the outputs of the sine waves into the append.  Drop a waveform graph (not chart) on your front panel.  Wire the output of the append to the graph.

This is very basic LabVIEW.  If you plan to do LabVIEW much in the future, I would strongly recommend you go through some of the online tutorials to familiarize yourself with the language.  What is available to you will depend upon how your LabVIEW is licensed.

Good luck.  Let us know if you need more help.

Message 2 of 10
(4,073 Views)

thanks a lot for you attention and answering .

i did it .  but one og them is made from 0 to 1 second and another one made from 1 to 2 second . .

how can i change time for them . for example 5 second wave A and 10 second wave B

and where can i see online toturial ?

thanks again

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(4,073 Views)

You can find a set of tutorials here.

Message 4 of 10
(4,073 Views)

d.jpg

and about making desire signal ? (5 second and 10 second)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(4,073 Views)

Change the number of samples, the sample rate, or both, to get the desired length.  time = #samples/sampleRate

Message 6 of 10
(4,073 Views)

thanks very very much .

and know i have 2 signals with 2 frequencies and 2 times .

5 Hz , 3 second and 10 Hz , 3 second ,,

know i want to use adaptive filter for segment these two signals . the changing time is important for me .

do you know how can i detect frequency changing time by adaptive filtering ?

thanks again

bb.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(4,073 Views)

I know a couple of methods to do frequency detection, but do not know much about adaptive filtering.  Check out the Signal Processing»Waveform Measurements palette for some ideas.

Message 8 of 10
(4,073 Views)

i'm so sorry for bodering you .but can i have 3 or more frequncies in a signal ?

with appended waveform i can have 2 freqiencies in a signal

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(4,073 Views)

Take your appended signal with two frequencies in it and append another signal to that.  Now you have three signals.  Repeat as needed .

Message 10 of 10
(4,073 Views)