From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty to read information from lm35 temperature sensor

I  danwnloaded and instaled tolkit LabVIEW Interface for arduino tolkit and when arduino uno send the signal from the sensor to sistem bellow an error ocourr ( error (-1073807202) and the answer sended to frontal panel is 0 (zero ). The block diagram with error is attached. I wold lik a help to solve my problem.

Thank  anyone.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,180 Views)

You most likely didn't install VISA or need to repair it. See this.

Now Using LabVIEW 2019SP1 and TestStand 2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,736 Views)

Hey Vituka,

LIFA has been replaced with LINX which you can download here.

I suggest updating to LINX, then posting in the LINX forums if you're still having trouble.

Thanks!

-Sam K

LIFA and LINX Developer

LabVIEW Hacker

Join / Follow the LabVIEW Hacker Group on google+

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,736 Views)

Tank you, my project to read is ok after rapair VISA. I have to read four (4) lm35 placed on diferent points of a student absorption plant, do you see any aplication that read more than one lm35 conceted to arduino by LabVIEW? When I chang the pin on LabVIEW all the other pins be equal and I don´t know how I make readins in sequence, it´s not necessary to be at the same time.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,736 Views)

You can easily read multiple analog input pins by simply adding more "Analog Read Pin" VIs.

The process is basically identical when using LINX which I would recommend that you consider changing over to because LIFA is no longer officially supported.  Therefore, you will get better support over there.

Check out the official annoncement of LINX here.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,736 Views)

Hi, Nathan, I did it and the resoult was perfetct. The project at University will be the best.

One more time, thank you.

Victor O. Kühne

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,736 Views)