[IDLE] Central Texas LabVIEW User Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lead level career opportunity in growing cleantech company

Hello, I am the VP of Engineering for a growing Silicon Valley battery tech company, Primus Power. We are a well funded startup and are entering the commercialization phase with early customer deployments starting later this year. Our platform is unique in that the product control system is a sophisticated and mission critical real time system and is built almost entirely with NI hardware and software. We are going to market (beyond the lab) with this architecture. As this aligns with one of NI's strategic initiatives, we are well supported by them.

I am looking for a manager or director level person to lead our growing controls team. This person needs to have a combination of skills/attributes including:

- Top caliber general CS or Software Engineering background

- Embedded systems expert

- Advanced LabVIEW specific expertise (object oriented, multi-developer, production quality code, verification testing, FPGA, CLA preferred)

- Demonstrated personality/leadership traits to lead a team

This is a key role and will be based in Hayward CA (San Francisco Bay Area).

Please see attached job description and respond directly to me or forward to others who you think might be a good fit!

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Hall

jonathan.hall@primuspower.com 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(10,201 Views)

Thanks Jonathan, sounds like an incredible opportunity!

Just to be clear, would the candidate be expected to relocate from Austin to Silicon Valley?  -drew

Drew Pierce | District Manager, Central Texas | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,196 Views)

Drew, thanks for pointing that lack of clarity out in my posting. Job is in Hayward CA, so yes relocation assistance will be provided. Best, JLH

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(6,197 Views)