Phoenix LabVIEW User Group (PLUG)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLUG Run Preference

It's time to begin planning for the PLUG run.  For those of you interested in particpating in this year's PLUG run, below are a few potential runs.  If there are any others that any of you would like to add to the list of potential races please post in the comments:

1)  5k Color Dash - 10/18/2014 - Freestone Park, Gilbert AZ, Charity: Sharing Down Syndrome Arizona

2)  Zombie Run - 11/8/2014, 5k, Wild Horse Pass in Chandler, Charity: Run for their Lives, Kids battling brain disorders

3)  San Tan Scramble Trail Runs - 1/10/2015, 9k trail run (or 27k, or 50k ) Queen Creek

4)  Tempe Color Vibe 5k - 2/28/2015,  Arizona Mills Mall Tempe, Charity: Arizona Children Association

5)Phoenix Half/Full/5k  - 2/28/2015 (Charity: Scholarships to high school students)

Next year (Nov 2015) I think it would be fun to run the Ragnar Trail Relay in November.  (Ragnar Relay's donate to local charities)

What are all of your thoughts?

Please comment below or email me if you are interested in participating in the run and I will get you details once we make a decision on what to run.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,526 Views)

Doug,

I've always wanted to do a zombie run!! My second choice would be the San

Tan Scramble- it'd be a good excuse to train on trails

-Ryan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,448 Views)