From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DATA AHEAD toolkit support Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Append data

I like to add my measurement data to one Excel file. I used the ppend data finction but it still overwrites on the same row. my data is coming from separate subvi continiouslu and have different length. I separated each set of data by writing it on different columns.Append Data.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,667 Views)

Hi,

it's a silly bug that will be fixed in V 2.1.

Please, instead of "Append Area" use "Get Last Row", Increment the value and "Write Area" for now.

xlr8_append.png

Also, judging from the icons you are using an older version of XLR8. Feel free to download the most recent version 2.0.1.3 from the LabVIEW Tools Network!

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for trying out XLR8!

-Peter

CLD | Alliance Partner | Web data storage and visualization | daq.io
Message 2 of 5
(3,544 Views)

I downloaded the toolkit from here:  http://www.ni.com/gate/gb/GB_EVALTLKTXLR8DATA/US

and thats the only version available for download, where can I find the newer version?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,544 Views)

I cannot find "get last row" in my toolkit. where is it located?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,544 Views)

Just start your VI Package Manager, browse to XLR8, right click an select "Install Other Version":

image01.png

Jens

EDIT: Or use the direct download link from the link you have provided. Version 2.0.1.3 is online and available. This version will include "Last row" at "Edit Sheet" ->  "Utilities"...

Kudos are welcome...
Message 5 of 5
(3,544 Views)