From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Midlands LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

January Date Confirmed!

Good morning everyone,

Just to advise that we have had confirmation of the next User Group meeting which will be held on Tuesday 13th January at 1pm - more information can be located on the Argenta blog so please have a look here - http://www.argentaconsult.com/blog.html

If you would like to join us then please either respond on the discussion board or email jenny.bragg@argentaconsult.com

We look forward to welcoming you!

Jenny

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(12,537 Views)

Yes I will be there 🙂

Billican
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(9,514 Views)

UNfortunately I can't make it as I have to be in Newbury. Chris

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(9,514 Views)

Thanks Ian we look forward to seeing you then!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(9,514 Views)

Sorry you're unable to make it on this occasion Chris, thanks for letting us know.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(9,514 Views)

Hi Jenny,

I will be there

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(9,514 Views)

Thanks Mathis - could you just confirm your email address please. Either on here or to my email which is jenny.bragg@argentaconsult.com just so we can include you on any updates.

Many thanks

Jenny

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(9,514 Views)

Last call for attendees to the next LabVIEW User Group Forum taking place next Tuesday (13th January) - visit the Argenta blog for further info about the two speakers.

http://www.argentaconsult.com/blogLabViewEventJan15GuestSpeakers.html

Please post here or email jenny.bragg@argentaconsult.com to let us know you're attending!

Many thanks

Jenny

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(9,514 Views)

This is to advise that due to increased numbers we have changed the venue for the User Group on Tuesday - TRW Conekt have very kindly invited us to use their conference facilities so we will be meeting there instead.

The address is;

TRW Conekt

Technical Centre

Stratford Road

Solihull B90 4GW

Please ensure that if you haven't already registered that you contact me ASAP as your details need to be given to the security team for entry to the site. My email address is jenny.bragg@argentaconsult.com or post a reply here.

We will be emailing out info to anyone already registered so apologies if you get this twice but we want to ensure everyone is aware!

Thanks

Jenny

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(9,514 Views)

Thank you Martin and David for 2 excellent presentations yesterday.

It was great to see how LabVIEW can provide an improved return on investment over PLC's even at 1000metres below sea level!

David's presentation on the Unit Test Framework was particularly useful as I have been thinking about introducing this for a while now.  It was great to see how David is using it daily on all of his projects.

Thanks also to TRW for the use of their facilities and to Chris for organising it all

Looking forward to the next meeting in April!

Billican
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(9,514 Views)