cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in AF

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello AF funs,

I am new AF  user.  I created actor cylinder. He has two child cyMovBi & cyMovMo real and simul. In friday was everything allright but today morning I have problem. My actor writing me error and I don't know where is this problem 

Could you help me with this ? I used labview 2012.

Thamk you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,632 Views)

Hi reteP,

I consider myself an AF Fun! Though still a fledgling in a lot of ways (:

I haven't been able to find the source of your error, but that is partially because I don't know how to run it. There is generally a Launching VI that starts up your first actor and I don't see that in your project. I could create one to run it, but I'm curious how you run your code currently? I would expect to see some launcher vi that would have some logic that tells whether to launch the simulated or actual HW and then launches them. Your code looks like a good start on some classes and object oriented programming, but I don't see much of the Actor Framework in it. The Actor Framework deals with Actors launching other Actors and communication between them, but it looks like you haven't quite gotten to that point yet.

What error are you seeing? Are you seeing it with the simulated classes (which look like they are mostly just wrappers at the moment) or the actual HW?

Sorry if my response isn't as helpful as I would like it to be!

-Carl

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,599 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author reteP

I found it yesterday. Error was, labview lost connection with my method cyMov_Break i don't know why. I do this again and save it. It is clear now. 😐

Yes that's right, i don't have launch actor but i don't need this at the moment becouse now i create only the first actor in my project. The second actor will be manipulator and he will be create with 4 cyMov ACTOR. In mz app will be more actors.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,599 Views)

Glad you found it and were able to fix it! I hope the AF experience goes well for you. It is a wonderful framework for very modular and scaleable code.

-Carl

Message 4 of 4
(3,599 Views)