Biomedical User Group Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T Wave Inversion detection

Hello, so I've been puttering along, trying to create a simple ECG circuit, just wondering if someone could push me in the right direction of how to detect the inversion of a T Wave so I can add it to my arrhythmia detection. I know how to design the case structure I want to use; basically, when the T wave is inverted I want to make it equal to one and attach it to the loop of my case structure.

I've created my project without the use of the ECG Feature extractors but I am currently looking through the tutorials but I feel like the only way I am going to get it right is trial and error and possibly scrapping most of my project to do it this way

Just looking for hints and tips!

Thanks!
tbz709

edit... Actually, I only have the evaluation of the Biomedical toolkit, so it may be a wee pointless.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,916 Views)

Update, I think I get the idea of the ECG Feature extractor, I was trying to add an annotation for "T peak" so I could run a compasin if "Tpk" (is less than) "T<" then output. Except that I added the annotation to the list but I can't seem to figure out how to put it on the wave with the rest of the annotations. Though I guess I could  compare T< to T>, but I am picky.

Is it safe for me to assume I can do this but unbundling the array by name?

Just need to work on implementing it, again still open to ideas or useful links.

Thanks

tbz709

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,127 Views)

You could have a try. I don't think of any obstacles to do so in LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,127 Views)