From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI Labs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Multisim Microchip MCU Co-Simulation Support discussion

Welcome to the NI Multisim Microchip MCU Co-Simulation support page. This thread is intended to foster discussion about the tool, so please post any questions, comments, bug reports, and other relevant information here.

We are continuously looking for ways to improve our products, so please feel free to make suggestions as well.

Thanks,

Mahmoud Wahby

Product Manager - National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(9,802 Views)

Hello

I have a problem when run microchip cosimul:

------ Checking SPICE netlist for ADC - sábado, 11 de julio de 2015, 22:49:12 ------

======= SPICE Netlist check completed, 0 error(s), 0 warning(s) =======

RefDes 'u2', Element 'au2': Launching Microchip MCU simulator.

RefDes 'u2', Element 'au2': Connecting to Microchip MCU simulator.

RefDes 'u2', Element 'au2': Connected to Microchip MCU simulator.

RefDes 'u2', Element 'au2': Could not configure the MCU simulator: 'Simulator' tool not found [0 tools were found].

What is the solution ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(7,001 Views)

Do you have any examples that incorporate the Microchip MCU simulation with Ultiboard and PCB development? 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(7,001 Views)

Where would I the "Microchip MCUs User Database.usr" file?  I dont have access to this file, So I can't open the MCU in Multisim.
Could you please help me woith it? Could you please give me a link for the same?
Cheers,
Adwait

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(7,001 Views)

I also have this problem and can't load the library to multisim as it requires a .PRZ file, is there any way to import the libary with the files provided as I'm new to importing a library to multisim.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(7,001 Views)

Hello I am using PIC32 microcontrollers with multisim and I am trying to use the VTERM (virtual terminal) with all microcontrollers and it does not work. Please be able to solve this problem or I would like to know what I am doing wrong. When testing the program in reality it works perfectly, but when using the multisim VTERM with PIC32 microcontrollers or other families does not work.

Please some solution

regards

MikroIngeniería

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(6,295 Views)

Hello,

Will the Microchip MCU Simulator Plug-in be updated in the future to Java 8?  

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(6,085 Views)