UI Interest Group Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project related to Ticket vendor Machine using Labview

When i run this Vi, I'm getting two errors.can anyone correct these errors please.

Thanks in advance.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,979 Views)

This question doesn't relate to the "UI Interest Group" where you have posted it.

Please ask programming support questions in the LabVIEW forum, not in the community groups.

When you ask a question in the forum, those who have time to answer will look at your question and reply.

When you ask a question in an NI community group EVERY MEMBER GETS SPAMMED with your question.

I'm sure most people don't realize this when they post their questions here in an NI community.

Troy - CLD "If a hammer is the only tool you have, everything starts to look like a nail." ~ Maslow/Kaplan - Law of the instrument
Message 2 of 4
(4,724 Views)

Hi Chandra shekar,  First Disconnect the Enum from the case structure ,add a new case structure connect it to the Enum, The  Enum elements will appear in the case selector after that drop your code in each case you will get the output.  I suggest you to learn more about Enum and case structure.  Good Luck,  Regards, Krish.  

Venugopal
Message 3 of 4
(4,724 Views)

Thank you krish.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,724 Views)