From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI Labs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 2009 NI SoftMotion Module Property & Invoke Nodes

The Motion R&D Team worked hard on the new LabVIEW 2009 NI SoftMotion Module.  We are always working on new features and new ways to get them in to our customers hands sooner.  One of these features is the Property and Invoke Node API.  This thread is intended to foster discussion about the project, so please post your questions, suggestions and applications here. Our team including R&D, marketing, and support will actively monitor this discussion.

Thanks,

Kiran Sreekantham, Senior Software Engineer, Motion Control R&D

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(9,261 Views)

An update has been posted for LabVIEW NI SoftMotion Module 2009 SP1.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,333 Views)

Dear Sreekantham,
please analyze the post on "Velocity profiling with SoftMotion Module", post that I have just added to the LabVIEW discussion forum.

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&thread.id=471453

Thanks,
Asper

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,333 Views)

Hi! Sreekantham,How are you! may I could make friend with you?  I am a student  pursuing a master's degree in zhejiang sci-tech university in hangzhou zhejiang province of china.,my major is mechanical design and mechanical engineering. Now I am studying  NI Labview ,NI SoftMotion or NI SoftMotion for SolidWorks, there are many problems for me , there are not any website to introduce knowledge about NI SoftMotion or NI SoftMotion for SolidWorks in china. If you could give me help ,I will have great improvement in studying NI Labview ,NI SoftMotion or NI SoftMotion for SolidWorks, and it is also  will be usefull for me to improve my English skill. My English is poor , forgive me if there have any difficulties for you to read my text.     I will be appreciated if you give me a email attaching your email ,MSN number ,or other contact mode.My email is hanyang19861017@163.com, mobile phone number is 13634129375 and QQ is 575748306, my address is zhejiang sci-tech university, jianggan district, hangzhou  zhejiang province in china.  If you want to make friend with me ,I  am looking forward your email.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,333 Views)

Hi! Sreekantham,
     I a student in China, could the NI SoftMotion or NI SoftMotion for SolidWorks simulate realistic machine running condition?  which include the assembly tolerance ,combination and auxiliary device such as sensor . However ,the real machine system are not drived by serv motor, most of them are drived by screw rod , belt drive and hydraulic pressure device. If NI company solve these factor, it is not reliable for us to use these data generated by Virtual prototyping to produce physical prototyping .But there are many constraint for us to use NI SoftMotion or NI SoftMotion for SolidWorks to simulate realistic machine running condition. If that ,we choose the ADAMS software to simulate the kinematic or dynamic of machine at all .Why NI SoftMotion or NI SoftMotion for SolidWorks module are not downloaded freely

I am a student  pursuing a master's degree in zhejiang sci-tech university in hangzhou zhejiang province of china.,my major is mechanical design and mechanical engineering. Now I am studying  NI Labview ,NI SoftMotion or NI SoftMotion for SolidWorks, there are many problems for me , there are not any website to introduce knowledge about NI SoftMotion or NI SoftMotion for SolidWorks in china. If you could give me help ,I will have great improvement in studying NI Labview ,NI SoftMotion or NI SoftMotion for SolidWorks, and it is also  will be usefull for me to improve my English skill. My English is poor , forgive me if there have any difficulties for you to read my text.

I will be appreciated if you give me a email attaching your email ,MSN number ,or other contact mode.My email is hanyang19861017@163.com, mobile phone number is 13634129375 and QQ is 575748306, my address is zhejiang sci-tech university, jianggan district, hangzhou  zhejiang province in china.  If you want to make friend with me ,I  am looking forward your email.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,333 Views)