From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

San Diego LabVIEW Users

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

San Diego User Group Meeting on Tuesday, 9/1

Hey folks!

We've scheduled the next user group meeting.

Tuesday, 09/01/2015 | 06:00pm - 8:00pm

Peak Meeting Room

Cyth Systems

9939 Via Pasar

San Diego, CA 92126

Food and beer will be provided, courtesy of NI's Shahab Seichi.

There will be two presentations, followed by open-ended discussions on different problems we're all tackling.

New in 2015LabVIEW 2015 added UI improvements, data type analysis functions, and a simplified syntax for certain inter loop communication. Let's talk about what LabVIEW version we are developing in and some of our favorite features in recent editions. (Ivan Gagne)

LabVIEW, Photoshop and You—Creating a user friendly experience is almost as important as the code behind the application. There are several tools to help improve your UI but one of the most popular is Adobe Photoshop. By learning a few of the simple features within Photoshop and how they output to LabVIEW; a developer can create a professional GUI in a couple of minutes. (Adam Miller)

If you're able to make it out, please reply to this thread so we can get a head count estimate.

Hope to see some of you there!

Michael Le

CLA 2013

Message 1 of 8
(9,787 Views)

Ill be there, thanks!

Michael Wray

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(7,997 Views)

I just moved to SD a few months ago. I'll be there and can't wait to get to know the community!

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(7,997 Views)

I will be there.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(7,997 Views)

I'll be there.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(7,997 Views)

See you tomorrow!