Denver - ALARM

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Presentations for September 16th Meeting?

Hi Everyone,

It's that time again. Aaron Ryan and I are looking for folks to present at the September 16th meeting at the NI Louisville office.

I'll be reaching out to some folks individually, but for the group- if you've got something to present on we'd love to hear it for the September meeting.

Tim Weilert

NI Colorado

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(6,466 Views)

Hey Tim,

I really don't mind if you all take over, but I was on the schedule to lead this one.  I was thinking of going with a web based (IoT) theme and had talked to Matt Whitlock about presenting along with myself and another yet to be named?  I haven't followed up with him yet, but feel free to if you so desire....

m

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(4,722 Views)

Sorry there Matt, not trying to step on toes- I just got the request for topics from marketing and we must've had a slight mix up internally here. An IoT theme sounds great if y'all are still up for presenting it. For anyone else reading this- if you are interested in presenting at ALARM I'm sure that future coordinators would like some presentations too

Tim

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,722 Views)

Meh...you're not stepping on my toes.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,722 Views)

OK...so, I haven't seen anyone come forward...yet, but we still need speakers for this meeting.  As I stated above, I would like to focus on LabVIEW in the context of web based application development (maybe this might be IoT related?).  I will talk about my current experiences developing a highly configurable networked application using browsers for application interaction.  I hope to provide some insight into concepts we might not be considering coming from a pure LV background.

So....don't make me come and handle you roughly.  Volunteer before it is toooo late.

Cheers, Matt

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(4,722 Views)

I still might be able to arrange a tour of the CSM Robotics Automation and Design Lab if there is interest. I can show the projects that are using Labview as wel as a number that are not. Would that be of interest?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,722 Views)

Hey Matthew,

The meeting is at NI offices this month.  Thanks for the offer though.

Cheers, Matt

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(4,722 Views)

Helloooooo,

Any takers or do I have to start twisting arms and banging heads??

Matt

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(4,722 Views)