Washington Community Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLUGs Meeting December 8th, 2015 - Interfacing to SQL Databases

Hello,

I would like to invite you to attend the next meeting of the Seattle LabVIEW User Group.

The meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 8th at the DigiPen Institute of Technology campus:

9931 Willows Road Northeast

Redmond, WA 98052

Map: https://goo.gl/maps/GVEZX

The meeting starts at 7pm and will adjourn at 9pm.  Pizza will be served.

Chris Hils and myself will be presenting.

Synopsis of presentation:

------

Interfacing with SQL Databases in LabVIEW.

Want to learn how to access a SQL Database in LabVIEW to store and retrieve your data?  Come to this meeting and learn from local experts.  There will be a summary of the popular options for interfacing to databases currently available in LabVIEW.  Then, John Lokanis will give a detailed walkthrough of a solution using SQLite.  Next, Chris Hils will discuss interfacing with MySQL using .NET methods.  We will wrap up with a Q&A on how to choose the best solution for your application.

------

Hope to see you there!

Look for an email from NI with a signup link.  Please be sure to respond so we get enough food.

I will also post links to the presentation and any files being shared as we get closer to the event.

-John

-John
------------------------
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,170 Views)

Juat a reminder that the meeting is tonight.  Hope to see you all there.

If you want a preview, I have posted my presentation and example code in the documents area of this site.

-John

-John
------------------------
Message 2 of 3
(4,895 Views)

NI needs a list of everyone who attended so they can justify the food expenses.  Unfortunatly we forget to take a roll call durring the meeting.  If you attended, can you please reply to this thread or send me an email @ sealabviewug@gmail.com with your real name (not forum user name) and I will get the info to NI.

thanks for your help with this!

-John

-John
------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,895 Views)