From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Washington Community Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLUGs needs a new home!

We've lost our lease!  DigiPen is kicking us to the curb!

I was recently informed that we will no longer be able to use the DigiPen site to hold our user group meetings.  So, SLUGs is now officially homeless.

If you have any ideas on a place we can meet please respond to this thread.  Free is best but reasonably priced options will be considered.  I hope to find a centrally located meeting site but we may have to go with what we can get.

Preferences are for a place that will allow us to bring in food and has a projector we can use for presentations.

Thanks for your help finding us a home.  I hope we can get something setup before the next meeting in a few months.

-John

-John
------------------------
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Message 1 of 8
(8,795 Views)

Any public Libraries with meeting rooms may be able to hold the meeting. 

Message 2 of 8
(7,849 Views)

Just wondering if SLUGs has found a home and are any meetings planned for 2017?

Rob D.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(7,499 Views)

Hard to believe it's been over a year since I last went to meetings. 😉

Really though, how are things going right now? 

____
Ryan R.
R&D
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(7,480 Views)

Can someone give me a maximum attendance count for the Slugs meetings? My place of work is located very close to Digipen. I have access to a conference room that comfortably holds about a dozen people at one large conference table and has a projector. I would say a max count of 20 people. Would this be sufficient for the group? 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(7,186 Views)

I think that could work.  I don't think we have gotten more than 15 attendees on average.

-John
------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(7,180 Views)

I'd say unless there's food like a BBQ, 15 folks is about right. 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(6,307 Views)

Good News!  Looks like we have a location and can start having regular meetings soon.  Watch this space for updates.

-John
------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(5,657 Views)