From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Sheffield LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLUG Save the Date 10/3/16 - Call for Topics, Speakers and presentation

Hi all,

Norbert here from Austin Consultants.

We are pleased to confirm that the next date for the SLUG is Thursday 10th March, venue TBC.

We are currently looking to get an idea of numbers so let us know in the comments if you can join us.

We're also inviting topic suggestions, speakers and presentations. If you have a topic of interest but don't want to present that is fine, but please suggest it as I am sure someone will be keen to present on that topic.

We are also looking for someone to present an application/solution they have developed so please let me know if you're keen.

We're searching for a suitable venue at the moment so if you know of a cool venue please feel free to let us know and we'll check it out.

I look forward to seeing you all there,

Norbert

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(7,467 Views)

Damn, this clashes with the US CLA summit (7-10th March) which I'm about 80% sure I'm going to be in the US for. Can we try to schedule these around the major NI events?

It's a shame - I had a few topics I could have presented on! Until next time...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,572 Views)

Hi Sam,

I didn't realise that, thanks for flagging it up! Of course, we can rearrange the user group. We need to check with the possible venues, but we are looking to shift it to Thursday, 24th of March.

Stay tuned for further updates

Kind Regards,

Norbert

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,572 Views)

Hey guys,

We managed to find a date and venue for the user group, see the thread below:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/thread/43720

Thanks,

Norbert

0 Kudos