Phoenix LabVIEW User Group (PLUG)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telcom Contract Position Available in Chandler

A recruiter pinged me but I'm not available. Here's the scoop:

Please let me know if you would be interested in this 6- 12 month + contract for our direct client in Chandler, AZ

LabVIEW Subject Matter Expert - Telecom

We are seeking a candidate to support existing LabView tools and leverage LabView for new tools. Below is a brief outline of what we are seeking for this project.

Required Skills / Experience:

• This position requires an developer with SME level LabView experience
  • Solid LabVIEW development experience (primarily in Windows, and in Linux a plus)
  • This position will require the ability to program LabView for controlling subscriber equipment auto-dialers, and automate GSM phones in support of telephony signaling, routing, call treatment, call setup, and voice and data services
  • LabVIEW with GSM experience is ideal for this project
  • Solid TCP/IP and UDP/IP networking experience
  • WireShark dissector development experience (in Linux and Windows) would be beneficial or other protocol Analyzer experience
  • In addition the Developer / Engineer will be responsible for creating and documenting specific configurations to meet the demands of other GSM and Satellite subsystem upon customer request
  • Seeking expert level experience with LabView to mentor and provide knowledge transfer on how to best utilize this tool with other engineers supporting this project, and document work product

Scott Lieb

scott.lieb@envision.com

Regards,
Iggy Calalang

CTA Badge CPI Badge

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(3,937 Views)