DQMH Consortium Toolkits Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful right-click plugin for DQMH development

Last week I posted a new plugin to the LV Shortcut Plugins community:

Set Current Event to Value Change

To summarize, this plugin lets you right-click a control terminal inside an event structure, and it will configure the current event frame for the 'Value Change' event for that control. I think this plugin will help you save time when updating your DQMH Tester VI after creating a new request event...since the new request event VI is placed in an event frame in the tester for you, you can quickly create a control (many times from a terminal of the event VI itself), then use this right-click option to configure the Value Change event.

See the plugin page for more details. The plugin is available for use in LabVIEW 2016 and later.

Message 1 of 2
(3,325 Views)

Thanks for sharing, I will give it a try.

This will work great with some of the new features DQMH 3.0 will have for LabVIEW 2016

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,105 Views)